Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates Recruitment 2017 for Direct Short Service Cadet – How to Apply
This is good news coming from Nigerian Air force to all graduates that want to apply for Direct Short Service Cadets. In our previous post, we talked about Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment form 2017 and also promised to give updates when the application starts proper.
Are you qualified? do you have all it takes to apply for Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment 2017? Have you always anticipated to work with the Nigerian Air force?
Application for Nigerian Air force DSSC graduates recruitment 2017 has already kicked off. What are you waiting for? Do you think you are qualified to apply? Continue reading to apply.
This is to inform the general public, all suitably and qualified applicants that Nigerian Air force is currently enlisting qualified graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
DO NOT FORGET TO READ: How to check jamb cbt results 2017
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates Recruitment 2017 Open Position
Graduate Direct Short Service Cadets
The following are the specified eligibility for Nigerian Air force DSSC graduates recruitment 2017;
- All applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
- Not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields: B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science. BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers), BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
Candidates that did not meet the criteria above are not to apply.
Procedures to Apply | Application Guidelines | How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates Recruitment 2017
This application is free of charge. No applicant is expected to pay for this application. suitably qualified and interested candidates are to visit the official Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment application portal by logging on to http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ or visit www.airforce.mil.ng.
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made
- at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: email@example.com.