How to Apply For Maltina Teacher of The Year Competition 2017
Are you a teacher of either a public or private school? Do you have all it takes to be a part of Maltina Teacher of the year competition 2017? This is a great opportunity for all Nigerian teachers of both public or private schools to partake in Maltina teacher of the year competition.
Nigerian Breweries Plc has flagged-off the 2017 Maltina Teacher of the Year initiative. In an event attended by key education stakeholders across the country, the Managing Director of the company, Mr Nicolaas Vervelde, represented by the Corporate Affairs Adviser, Mr Kufre Ekanem said that applications for the 2017 Maltina Teacher of the Year opened on Tuesday, May 09, 2017.
DO NOT FORGET TO READ: How to apply for a leading commercial bank recruitment 2017
Benefits of Partaking in Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2017
As a custom of the Maltina teacher of the year competition;
- Each State Champion will get Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500, 000.00)
- Top 10 teachers will be recognized before the grand winners are announced
- The 2nd and 1st runners-up will receive trophies and an additional Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N750, 000.00) One Million Naira (N1, 000, 000.00) respectively.
- The Maltina Teacher of the Year 2017 will get an additional One Million Naira (N1, 000, 000.00) instantly plus One Million Naira every year for the next five years, a development training opportunity abroad and a block of classrooms built at the school where he/she teaches.
Procedures to Apply for Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2017
- All interested teachers (both public and private) are to visit the official application website of Maltina teacher competition by visiting this link and download the application form.
- All completed application forms are to be uploaded to the website www.maltina-nigeria.com or are to be sent by email to email@example.com or post to P.M.B. 12632,Marina, Lagos.
The scheduled deadline for the application is 7th Friday, 2017.
Grand Finale of the Competition
The scheduled date for the grand finale of the competition is 12th October, 2o17.