Apply For A Leading Commercial Bank Recruitment 2017 For Entry Level
Do you have a minimum of of OND, HND or B.Sc. in any relevant discipline? Do you have all it takes to work with a financial institution? Are you passionate about working as a bank staff? If you answer yes to the questions above, congratulations because you have to seize this opportunity and apply for a leading commercial bank recruitment 2017 for entry level.
A leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
DO NOT FORGET TO READ: How to apply for federal university Gashua recruitment 2017
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- All applicants must not be more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
Procedure To Apply
All suitably interested and qualified candidates should apply using this link
Deadline for the Application
The scheduled deadline for the application is 31st May, 2017.