How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng | Apply Now
Federal fire service recruitment 2017 is what all job seekers in Nigeria need at the moment. Do you have all it takes to be a federal fore service staff? Are you qualified? Have you always anticipated to work with federal civil service?
If you answered yes to the questions above, congratulations because today is you lucky day. You need to cease this opportunity and apply for federal fire service recruitment 2017.
DO NOT FORGET TO READ: How to apply for PSG Irukka football talent hunt
This article is targeted at teaching you how you can apply for federal fie service recruitment 2017, what you need to know before applying and the eligibility/requirement for the application.
As at the time of this publication, federal fire service recruitment 2017 portal has not yet been opened for the application process. Keep visiting Trendyupdates for more updates, because we will keep you updated once the application process has started.
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
If you need updates on the start of the application, subscribe to our blog for updates and use the comment box by dropping your email.